Saturday, January 29, 2011

One small, next step

First thing I want to say to Emily is I will be snowshoeing next Saturday at 12 noon. I park my car at Longshore by the first golf tee. I'd love to have you join me! And my sweet Molly, thanks!!

In the book Something More by Sarah Ban Breathnach, she asks the question: Is there one small action that I can take to nurture my new dreams toward their fruition? And if there is, it gets to the top of my To Do List.

I live for this stuff! For me, it's first finding the dreams which can only be discovered by beginning to look in the first place. Most recent example is the snowshoeing. I knew it had to go on the To Do List, so taking the small action steps, one by one, made it happen. I reached the point where it could not be postponed...the snow around here did help!
I couldn't ignore it...and I realized I would really regret it if I waited or put off trying.

Don't wait to discover what you need to be truly happy. To be wonderfully fulfilled. Take one small step!

No comments:

Post a Comment