Saturday, January 22, 2011

choices, choices, and more choices

I've been thinking lately about choices and how important it is to make them. When you think about it, we make hundreds of choices a day. From the moment we wake up, we have to decide whether to get out of bed or not, and thus begins the first of many choices that will define the moment.
One choice I finally made lately was to go snowshoeing. I don't know why, but it has been tugging at me for years now! So, one day I decided to finally make the choice to rent some snowshoes and just do it. I knew it was something I really needed to do because every time I thought about it, I felt excited! I was not disappointed! I felt exhilarated and so happy that I finally listened to that tugging at my heart. I'm hooked! Not just to snowshoeing, but to making conscious choices that move me forward, out of my comfort zone and into experiences that make my life fun! What's tugging at you??

4 comments:

  1. I saw something on snowshoeing a while ago and thought it looked like fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing workout. Great cardio...much better than the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, my snowshoes are right outside my door! I will go snowshoeing with you anytime (as long as there is snow on the ground, which, at this rate, will be until May)~ Emily
    PS - your snowflakes & tree photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM!!! its saturday....im waiting for your new post!!!!

    ReplyDelete