Saturday, July 2, 2011

The joy of movement!

Remember what it felt like to fly on a swing?! I remember the pure joy of feeling as if I were flying...the higher I went the more exhilarating it was!

I have been making an effort lately to move more. The more I move, the more I realize that I've been taking for granted the fact that I am capable of participating in most physical activities that I would like to. How fortunate that I can wake up in the morning and choose from a variety of options how I would like to move that day. How can I not take advantage of this?!

Our bodies are such incredible machines that need to be maintained and taken care of...we are meant to move, and the more we do, the better it is for our whole being.

So, I will keep moving and enjoy the fact that I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment